Quality • Value • Ethics • Results
GBB has provided personalized, sustainable solutions for complex solid waste management issues for 35 years.
We can help you.
In the news
The ACC released a supplemental report to the one released in 2015 entitled “The Evolution of Mixed Waste Processing Facilities.” The reports, authored by GBB, aim to help communities, recyclers, and other decision-makers better understand the evolution of technologies available for mixed waste processing.READ MORE »
Looking Forward to WASTECON! GBB Exhibiting, Presenting and Co-Sponsoring SWANA’s Young Professionals Booth
For the second year in a row, GBB is co-sponsoring the SWANA’s Young Professionals booth at WASTECON, which takes place August 22-25, 2016 in Indianapolis, IN. GBB will also have a booth (#1219 near the break zone) and speakers/moderators at 4 sessions.READ MORE »
GBB Co-Organizes the Renewable Energy from Waste Summer School Series – Anaerobic Digestion Webinars
GBB has once again partnered with REW magazine to offer a series of webinars to help operators and project developers get the most value out of existing and proposed anaerobic digestion facilities.READ MORE »
Now in its 4th year, the Renewable Energy from Waste Conference, produced by Recycling Today and GBB, will take place November 14-16, 2016 in Long Beach, CA. We hope to see you there – Register now!READ MORE »
GBB will support Stern’s execution of specific transactions by providing strategic industry consulting, industry research, project due diligence, financial analysis and other functions related to the development of energy and infrastructure projects.READ MORE »
In a Court Order dated March 17, 2008, U.S. District Court Judge Frances M. Tydingco-Gatewood appointed GBB to be Receiver with full responsibility for bringing the Guam Solid Waste Management Division, now the Guam Solid Waste Authority (GSWA), into compliance with the 2004 Consent Decree for violation of the Clean Water Act.
Final environmental closure for Ordot Dump – KUAM News (March 27, 2016)
Information about the receivership and the GSWA is available at:
- GBB Helps Guam Achieve a Key Milestone: Final Closure of Ordot Dump
- October 21, 2015 Quarterly Report of the Receiver
- Household Hazardous Waste Facility and Harmon Residential Transfer Station Now Open — see Press Release
- Receivership Website
- GSWA Website
- Turning Around the Guam Solid Waste Management System
- “From 0 to 180: Transforming Guam’s Solid Waste Management System from the Ground Up” (Waste Advantage Magazine – June 2015)
- Associations and Authorities »
- Business & Corporate Programs »
- Business Planning & Market Research »
- Collection & Route Optimization »
- Commercial and Industrial Recycling »
- Composting »
- Construction Waste and Demolition Debris »
- Disaster Debris Management »
- District Energy Systems »
- Expert Witness »
- Full Cost Management »
- Landfill Services »
- Litter Surveys »
- Materials Recovery Facilities »
- Procurement Assistance »
- Public Outreach & Education »
- Residential Recycling »
- Revenue and Rate Strategies »
- Strategic Solid Waste Management Planning »
- Tires Recycling »
- Transfer Station & Disposal »
- Waste-to-Energy & Alternative Technologies »
Newsletter and Recent GBB Articles
- GBB Waste Outlook Newsletter - Summer 2016
- John Carlton: "Mixed Waste Processing, Mixed Results"
- Harvey Gershman: "Part II: COP21 and Developing Countries"
- Bob Brickner: "Are You Considering a Waste Composition Study? ... Why and for What?"