Quality • Value • Ethics • Results
GBB has provided personalized, sustainable solutions for complex solid waste management issues for 37+ years.
We can help you.
In the news
In recognition of the immense damage brought by hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria to our southern states, especially Florida and Texas, and to Puerto Rico, GBB has donated $1,000 to the Red Cross for the relief and recovery efforts. We encourage those who can to also contribute and donate.READ MORE »
The Council unanimously approved, after a public hearing at its September 12 meeting, the long-term plan developed with the assistance of the GBB Project Team.
(from left to right) Robert Smouse (Assistant Director – Solid Waste, Code Compliance Department, City of Fort Worth), John Carlton (GBB Senior Vice President), Michael Carleton (AZ&B Manager), and Joao Pimentel (Senior Planner – Solid Waste, Code Compliance Department, City of Fort Worth) after the approval of the plan.READ MORE »
GBB Developing Master Plan for Resource Park as Part of Kent County, MI’s Sustainable Materials Management System
The Kent County, MI Department of Public Works selected GBB to develop a Master Plan for 200+ acres of property to convert waste materials into marketable products.READ MORE »
In a Court Order dated March 17, 2008, U.S. District Court Judge Frances M. Tydingco-Gatewood appointed GBB to be Receiver with full responsibility for bringing the Guam Solid Waste Management Division, now the Guam Solid Waste Authority (GSWA), into compliance with the 2004 Consent Decree for violation of the Clean Water Act.
Final environmental closure for Ordot Dump – KUAM News (March 27, 2016)
Information about the receivership and the GSWA is available at:
- GBB Helps Guam Achieve a Key Milestone: Final Closure of Ordot Dump
- August 23, 2017 Quarterly Report of the Receiver
- Receivership Website
- GSWA Website
- Turning Around the Guam Solid Waste Management System
- “From 0 to 180: Transforming Guam’s Solid Waste Management System from the Ground Up” (Waste Advantage Magazine – June 2015)
- Associations and Authorities »
- Business & Corporate Programs »
- Business Planning & Market Research »
- Collection & Route Optimization »
- Commercial and Industrial Recycling »
- Composting »
- Construction Waste and Demolition Debris »
- Disaster Debris Management »
- District Energy Systems »
- Expert Witness »
- Full Cost Management »
- Landfill Services »
- Litter Surveys »
- Materials Recovery Facilities »
- Procurement Assistance »
- Public Outreach & Education »
- Residential Recycling »
- Revenue and Rate Strategies »
- Strategic Solid Waste Management Planning »
- Tires Recycling »
- Transfer Station & Disposal »
- Waste-to-Energy & Alternative Technologies »
Newsletter and Recent GBB Articles
- GBB Waste Outlook Newsletter - Summer 2017 Edition
- Lori Scozzafava: "Defend Against China’s National Sword: Rebuild. Renew. Recontract."
- John Carlton: "The Future of Collection Trucks — It’s Electric!"
- Steve Simmons: "Better Waste Management Can Help Reduce Greenhouse Gases... Says Science!" See more articles