Quality • Value • Ethics • Results
GBB has provided personalized, sustainable solutions for complex solid waste management issues for 38+ years.
We can help you.
In the news
The December issue of Waste Today features an interview with Steve Simmons who became GBB President on January 1st. Harvey Gershman, who has been President since co-founding the firm in 1980, transitioned to GBB Founder Owner Associate.READ MORE »
Kent County, MI has set a bold goal to divert 90% of County-generated trash that goes to landfills by 2030. Building a Sustainable Business Park is an essential part of reaching that goal, helping to significantly reduce trash buried in landfills and attract investment and jobs from companies that can convert waste into usable products. GBB is a proud Planning Partner of this project! Click here for more information and regularly updated links to the latest news and information about the park.READ MORE »
The Wasatch Integrated Waste Management District (Utah) published a Request for Proposal for a Mixed Waste Processing Facility Design/Build project to develop a facility with the capacity to process approximately 112,500tpy of MSW.READ MORE »
In a Court Order dated March 17, 2008, U.S. District Court Judge Frances M. Tydingco-Gatewood appointed GBB to be Receiver with full responsibility for bringing the Guam Solid Waste Management Division, now the Guam Solid Waste Authority (GSWA), into compliance with the 2004 Consent Decree for violation of the Clean Water Act. Click here for more information and links to news and information about the Receivership.READ MORE »
- Associations and Authorities »
- Business & Corporate Programs »
- Business Development & Market Research »
- Circular Economy / Sustainable Park Development »
- Collection & Route Optimization »
- Commercial & Industrial Recycling »
- Composting »
- Construction Waste and Demolition Debris »
- Disaster Debris Management »
- District Energy Systems »
- Expert Witness »
- Full Cost Management »
- Landfill Services »
- Litter Surveys »
- Materials Recovery Facilities »
- Procurement Assistance »
- Public Outreach & Education »
- Residential Recycling »
- Revenue and Rate Strategies »
- Strategic Solid Waste Management Planning »
- Tires Recycling »
- Transfer Station & Disposal »
- Waste-to-Energy & Alternative Technologies »
Newsletter and Recent GBB Articles
- GBB Waste Outlook Newsletter - Summer 2018 Edition
- "Executive Q+A: GBB President Steve Simmons"
- Kate Vasquez: "What's in a Year?"
- Chris Lund: "Airports: The Next Waste Diversion Frontier" See more articles
To save and share the best of everything you see here, download the PDF version of GBB's corporate brochure.