Quality • Value • Ethics • Results
For over 40 years, GBB has helped clients solve complex solid waste management issues by providing innovative, responsible, sustainable and economical strategies and solutions for the benefit of communities and the environment!
In the news
GBB is proud to announce that Paige Davis has been promoted to GBB Consultant II and Mary George, EI, has joined the firm as GBB Project Engineer.READ MORE »
Like many companies that made corporate solidarity statements last year, GBB is re-emphasizing its commitment to uphold the laws of this nation and our responsibilities and values in writing.READ MORE »
In the Northeast Maryland Waste Disposal Authority’s WasteWatch newsletter, a feature on the new Tactical Five-Year Plan for Baltimore County’s Recycling and Solid Waste System completed by a GBB-led team provides info about the process, stakeholders involved, and recommendations.READ MORE »
The Solid Waste Association of North America awarded Harvey Gershman, GBB Founder Owner Associate and Co-Founder, the prestigious 2019 Lawrence Lecture Award at WASTECON.
- SWANA’s Press Release
- See his Lawrence Lecture presentation (PDF file)
- Video interview (3 minutes) about his career, SWANA, and the Lawrence Lecture Award
Kent County, MI has set a bold goal to divert 90% of County-generated trash that goes to landfills by 2030 and building a Sustainable Business Park is an essential part of reaching that goal. GBB is a proud Planning Partner of this project! Click here for more information and regularly updated links to the latest news and information about the park.READ MORE »
In a 2008 Court Order, GBB was appointed as Receiver with full responsibility for bringing the Guam Solid Waste Management Division into compliance with the 2004 Consent Decree for violation of the Clean Water Act. In 2019, after GBB built a modern solid waste system for the island, the Court partially ended the Receivership. Click here for information about the Receivership.READ MORE »
- Strategic Solid Waste Management & Planning »
- Technical Evaluation & Planning »
- Business & Financial Planning »
- Sustainability »
- Collection & Route Optimization »
- System Administration & Receivership »
- Expert Witness »
Newsletter and Recent GBB Articles
- GBB Waste Outlook Newsletter
- Ashlea Smith: "Tips for Designing Online Surveys for Solid Waste Management"
- Jennifer Porter, Eugenia Manwelyan and Paide Davis: "Nothing for Us Without Us: Furthering Equity and Justice in the Solid Waste Sector"
- Corinne Rico: "A Fresh-Baked Perspective (Doughnut Economics)"
- See more GBB articles