Quality • Value • Ethics • Results
For over 40 years, GBB has helped clients solve complex solid waste management issues by providing innovative, responsible, sustainable and economical strategies and solutions for the benefit of communities and the environment!
In the news
GBB is pleased to announce four promotions and the hiring of a new team member (from left to right):
- Jennifer Porter – Promoted to Senior Vice President
- Eugenia Manwelyan – Promoted to Project Manager
- Ricky Phillips – Promoted to Senior Consultant
- Danielle Moyer – Promoted to Consultant II
- Ynette Evans – New Marketing & Proposal Coordinator
READ MORE »
Residential compost collection programs are quite expensive upfront until a threshold in reached with economies of scale. This GBB Circular blog entry discusses the challenges, dilemmas and opportunities faced by cities throughout the country.READ MORE »
In June 2020, operations began at the Davis Material Recovery and Transfer Facility owned by the Wasatch Integrated Waste Management District, in Layton, Utah. While this successful operation is impressive, the journey leading to one of the industry’s newest mixed waste processing facilities is of particular interest to industry professionals. Let’s peak behind the curtains!READ MORE »
Kent County, MI has set a bold goal to divert 90% of County-generated trash that goes to landfills by 2030 and building a Sustainable Business Park is an essential part of reaching that goal. GBB is a proud Planning Partner of this project! Click here for more information and regularly updated links to the latest news and information about the park.READ MORE »
In a 2008 Court Order, GBB was appointed as Receiver with full responsibility for bringing the Guam Solid Waste Management Division into compliance with the 2004 Consent Decree for violation of the Clean Water Act. In 2019, after GBB built a modern solid waste system for the island, the Court partially ended the Receivership. Click here for information about the Receivership.READ MORE »
- Strategic Solid Waste Management & Planning »
- Technical Evaluation & Planning »
- Business & Financial Planning »
- Sustainability »
- Collection & Route Optimization »
- System Administration & Receivership »
- Expert Witness »
Newsletter and Recent GBB Articles
- GBB Waste Outlook Newsletter
- Paige Davis: "Reshaping the U.S. Solid Waste Paradigm in the Era of Infrastructure Legislation"
- Wyatt Williams: "The Next Phase in the Climate Change Fight"
- Morgan Turner: "Airports Face Holiday Travel Rush and Resulting Waste"
- See more GBB articles
SWANA’s Lawrence Lecturer Award
The Solid Waste Association of North America awarded Harvey Gershman, GBB Founder Owner Associate and Co-Founder, the prestigious 2019 Lawrence Lecture Award at WASTECON.
See his insightful and inspiring keynote presentation in this 42-minute video: