Quality • Value • Ethics • Results
GBB has provided personalized, sustainable solutions for complex solid waste management issues for 38+ years.
We can help you.
In the news
A GBB Senior Project Manager since 2017, she has 17+ years of experience on sustainability initiatives with extensive expertise in solid waste management, recycling, and composting program evaluation and development.READ MORE »
An important part of GBB’s corporate culture is to offer opportunities to the next generation of individuals with a passion for sustainable development & the environment.READ MORE »
Following a strategic review of the City of Taunton, MA’s solid waste management services, contracts, and service providers, GBB is now assisting the City by advising on procurement and negotiations of services.READ MORE »
Kent County, MI has set a bold goal to divert 90% of County-generated trash that goes to landfills by 2030 and building a Sustainable Business Park is an essential part of reaching that goal. GBB is a proud Planning Partner of this project! Click here for more information and regularly updated links to the latest news and information about the park.READ MORE »
In a 2008 Court Order, U.S. District Court Judge Frances M. Tydingco-Gatewood appointed GBB to be Receiver with full responsibility for bringing the Guam Solid Waste Management Division into compliance with the 2004 Consent Decree for violation of the Clean Water Act.
On April 29, 2019 the Court issued an Order partially ending the Receivership. In making this decision, the Court said:
“The court is very proud of the work accomplished by the Receiver over the last 11 years. The Ordot Dump has been closed, and the Receiver has installed the necessary systems to protect Guam’s waters from this environmental hazard that had plagued the island for decades. The Receiver has built a modern solid waste system for the island which includes a compliant solid waste landfill, a recycling program and a household hazardous waste disposal center.”
The Court authorized the Receiver to continue its work to complete the post-closure plan for the Ordot Dump. Click here for information about the Receivership.READ MORE »
- Associations and Authorities »
- Business & Corporate Programs »
- Business Development & Market Research »
- Circular Economy / Sustainable Park Development »
- Collection & Route Optimization »
- Commercial & Industrial Recycling »
- Composting »
- Construction Waste and Demolition Debris »
- Disaster Debris Management »
- District Energy Systems »
- Expert Witness »
- Full Cost Management »
- Landfill Services »
- Litter Surveys »
- Materials Recovery Facilities »
- Procurement Assistance »
- Public Outreach & Education »
- Residential Recycling »
- Revenue and Rate Strategies »
- Strategic Solid Waste Management Planning »
- Tires Recycling »
- Transfer Station & Disposal »
- Waste-to-Energy & Alternative Technologies »
Newsletter and Recent GBB Articles
- GBB Waste Outlook Newsletter - Spring 2019 Edition
- Chris Lund: "Preparing for PFAS"
- Tom Reardon: "Incentivizing Infrastructure for Sustainable Waste Solutions"
- Ashlea Smith: "Building Something Sustainable" See more articles
To save and share the best of everything you see here, download the PDF version of GBB's corporate brochure.