GBB is proud to be partnering with Recycling Today Media Group and Smithers Apex and to deliver a comprehensive and market-driven conference dedicated to the productin of renewable energy and resources from waste materials. Harvey Gershman is co-chairing the conference with Jim Keefe, and will help deliver the opening keynote address. Check out these other GBB'ers who are on the agenda.
Harvey Gershman Opening keynote: The status of renewable waste in North America
Find out about the companies, projects and technologies that are converting waste into energy in North America and how they are progressing.
Bob Brickner Moderator: Technology Profile: Refuse-Derived Fuel
Speakers will share their experiences in producing RDF from various waste streams such as MRF residues, MSW and C&D debris and share how they developed their engineered fuels to meet end-user specifications and avoid contaminants and pollutants.
Tom Reardon Moderator: Technology Profile: Gasification
An overview of the technology and an update on how commercialization and demonstration facilities are progressing will be the focus of this individual and group discussion.
Other Sessions Include:
- The Status of Renewable Waste In North America
- Panel Discussion – Understanding the Economics of Waste Conversion
- Panel Discussion – Preprocessing and Feedstock Preparation
- Technology Profile: Gasification
- Technology Profile: Anaerobic Digestion
- Keynote Panel Discussion – Pitfalls and Lessons Learned
- Technology Profile: Refuse-Derived Fuel
- Technology Profile: Plastics to Oil
- End-User Applications
- Panel Discussion – Legislative Outlook for Conversion Technologies